Integer is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist in our Denver, CO headquarters.
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for overall Accounts Payable processing including: invoice processing, coding and approvals, expense report approval and entry, weekly/daily check runs for multiple agencies, new vendor approvals as well as cash applications. Other accounting functions as required including subledger reconciliations, journal entries, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all Accounts Payable invoices are received and entered from various sources. Responsible for coding and scanning all AP invoices in a timely manner. Coordinate with Offshore team to ensure invoice processing is done correctly and timely.
- Work with vendors and internal contacts to resolve all discrepancies on Accounts Payable invoices. Obtain approvals for invoices from various sources.
- Review and approve expense reports from online expense reporting system and load weekly file for payments.
- Complete weekly check runs for four agencies including paper checks, direct deposits, and wire transfers.
- Deposit and post all paper checks received for the agencies.
- Review and approve new vendor adds/changes through online system.
- Process invoices and upload files for the media system.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years related experience.
- High School diploma or general education degree.
- Language Skills:
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the agency.
- Mathematical Skills:
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, tax rates, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to work under tight deadlines on daily, weekly and month basis.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations, Computer Skills/Requirements:
- PC or Mac Office package, (Excel, Word, PowerPoint.)
Intrigued? Go to jobs.integer.com and apply today!