The Integer Group is looking for an Account Executive, Digital Commerce in our Dallas, Texas office. The Account Executive has day-to-day project management responsibility for all assigned accounts and/or projects. The Account Executive’s core focus is delivery of the work product and competitive intelligence through timeline and asset management, project direction, budget/hours management, and effective communication throughout the team. The Account Executives daily activities support the Account Leadership Department Role Statement:
- Know more about the client’s business than any other department and use that to navigate the client
- Develop and grow relationships that add value to client and agency
Keep the business healthy and growing
Collaborate to create great, sold in, well executed work
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Great Work: Creates the environment for creating great work, sold in, well executed.
- Builds strong client relationships through trust based partnership, passion, commitment, integrity, business maturity, and flawless delivery.
- Leverages understanding of the brand, client and our core competencies to ensure the right questions are asked related to client requests to ensure we have a clear understanding of the work that is requested.
- Contributes to the delivery of high quality, excellent work by being vigilant with timelines, budget, process and accuracy.
- Brings client business knowledge and agency frameworks to the team such that it contributes to delivery of high quality, excellent work.
- Supports AS in developing and delivering credible, succinct and briefs and briefings.
- Responsible for running small tactical projects.
- Helps deliver effective and visually appealing presentations and effective story telling around the agencies work product.
- Utilizes clear and effective communication with clients and team members to support the delivery of great work.
Financial Stewardship: Leads a healthy and growing business through financial
management and relationships that add value.
- Understands and contributes to Account Strategy.
- Provides alerts as to resources scope or operational shifts that have financial implications.
- Ensures flawless execution through project scope/time management and excellent client and team communication.
- Assists in hours analysis, timesheet management, budget monitoring (client and internal).
- Collaborates with PMs, internal finance and clients as necessary to support timely POs and billing.
People: Develops people and the agency for the future.
- Supports strong internal team health and an environment of collaboration.
- Shares client business information so that the entire cross-functional team has the appropriate understanding of client information/knowledge.
- Ensures excellent account coordination through seamless clear and concise communication.
- Contributes to agency initiatives and agency new business efforts.
Drives client business results through understanding and application of client and
- Applies business, client and digital/promotional/shopper marketing understanding to solving marketing problems and leading projects.
- Articulates a compelling POV around issues related to delivery of the work and process.
- Grasps emerging social and digital marketing trends and how these relate to a growing a brand within a specific category landscape.
- Leverages Integer frameworks, thought leadership and approaches.
- Explores the industry landscape and available resources to provide additional knowledge, information and perspective to the team and client.
- Gathers, manages and summarizes competitive landscape, store visits and trend information for the team and client.
- Takes a problem solving approach to challenges that pop up and identifies when to elevate issues.
- Understands basic digital project work such as site designs,
landing pages, banners, email blasts, applications, social media, etc.
Innovation: Innovates client and agency business for the future.
- Listens and identifies opportunistic or white space projects/needs.
- Identifies, elevates and implement opportunities to improve process and drive effectiveness or efficiency.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, plus:
- 1+ years of professional service experience preferred in a marketing or advertising environment.
- Basic understanding of integrated marketing mix (advertising, promotion, retail, packaging, digital, media, PR etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Positive attitude towards the role, the department, agency and its clients.
- Positive professional team player who takes ownership of tasks and who seeks and accepts other responsibilities.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Flexibility to work extra hours with little or no advance notification.