Job Summary : The Integer Group is looking for a Digital Art Director in our Dallas, Texas agency. The Digital Art Director assists in fulfilling the day-to-day design activities of projects across multiple brands/accounts. The Digital Art Director is expected to be an inspired, passionate, and outspoken creative team member with good design sense and a basic mastery of software and tools. Takes ideas and brings them to life through use of graphic design, layout, color, typography, code, 3D, or any other tools, techniques, or technology available.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meets business objectives of the agency by providing creative concept on assigned digital projects.
- Estimates timelines and meet deadlines on assigned projects
- Contributes to a team environment that promotes continual creative improvement and a culture on innovation, excellence and accountability
- Upholds quality standards of all creative deliverables
- Understands, embraces, and exemplifies company’s mission and values
- Participate in new business and infer-office creative activities as requested
- Work collaboratively with Digital Creative Director and Digital ACD
- Participates in client presentation/business development. Participates in brainstorming sessions.
- Provides consulting to team on interactive projects, ensures projects meet technical requirements
- Stays current on trends and developments in digital design via reading trade publications and conducting research
- Seeks out developmental opportunities and actively participates in agency and professional training initiatives and seminars training
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree/design degree preferred. Portfolio with digital design/development work
- Understanding/experience designing and developing concepts for Websites, Promotional Microsites, Online Advertising, Viral Games, Widgets, Components, and other emerging online technologies
- Ability to think creatively and conceptually with attention to detail while managing against demanding deadlines
- Awareness and interest in new media platforms and technologies (e.g. Flash, Flex, Ajax, etc.) and related mediums
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get jobs done on time
- Ability to work overtime with little advance notice
- Ability to travel
The Integer Group® is one of the world's largest promotional, retail, and shopper marketing agencies, and a key member of Omnicom Group Inc. Integer lives at the Intersection of Branding and Selling® and creates strategic marketing solutions for clients in categories that include retail, beverage, packaged goods, telecommunications, home and shelter, automotive aftermarket, and power sports. Integer has more than 1,200 employees working in U.S. locations as well as international offices in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, North and South America. To find out more about what makes Integer a great place to be, watch our Be Infectious video, join our conversation on Shopper Marketing at Shopper Culture, or follow us on Social Media - facebook.com/integer