Senior Account Planner
|Location:||Des Moines, IA|
|# of openings:||1|
The Integer Group thrives at the intersection of branding and selling. We see commerce as brand and brand as commerce, just like today's empowered consumers do. We are seeking out a Senior Account Planner who can provide perspective in creating and implementing strategies that raise the level of work across clients’ brands at our Des Moines agency. The city of Des Moines has emerged as a highly educated and forward-thinking city, now consistently listed among the most progressive cities in America, including #1 Place for Businesses and Careers (Forbes, 2013) and #1 City for Young Professionals (Forbes, 2014). If you're here, you soon experience how special and unique this city and it's people are. As a Senior Planner with The Integer Group, you’d have the opportunity to work in a great city at one of the world's leading agencies connected to other collaborative offices around the globe.
For this role, we need someone to help advance the evolution and integration of the Insight & Strategy Group through the development of Disruption (the driving philosophy of all the TBWA\ Group companies), new methodologies, approaches and original thinking. You get business, you are full of ideas and you are clear in articulating them for mutual benefit to both agency and clients.
On top of this, our ideal candidate will be required to :
• Lead the strategic charge on various accounts from brand building to developing activation strategies and tactics that unfold into experience maps to convert sales
• Spend some time with clients – Be on the front lines with Directors on individual client businesses to understand marketing challenges and help solve them
• Know what’s going on – Identify the pain points along the journey and mine existing data, trends, blogs, etc – to properly frame and attack marketing assignments. Also have a strong familiarity with alternative media types, social media and the changing role they play in audience strategies
• Be a strong communicator – Be able to clearly articulate your insights and ideas in a confident, simple way that persuades internal and external clients to act
• Innovate your thinking – to develop working hypotheses and methods to test/apply to a wide variety of marketing challenges
• Collaborate and grow the role of Insight & Strategy through the development of effective working relationships with key clients and cross-functional Agency teams
• Roll up your sleeves – and help the Insight & Strategy Group develop and implement the philosophy and practice of TBWA’s Disruption framework while building connected experiences for consumers in today’s omni-channel world across the Integer offices around the network
• Be curious, interesting and inspiring – you inspire people and therefore inspire the creative process so you need to enjoy mentoring others while learning something new from every interaction you make along the way
What skills and experience make you qualified?
• 5+ years of account planning experience in an agency environment
• Experience working with sales, trade and marketing teams to solve retail challenges
• Hands-on primary and secondary research experience to find “why” beyond “what”
• Analytics familiarity and expertise to uncover insights, design analysis frameworks and measure programming impact
• Huge passion for what communication and creativity can achieve in the world
• Strong interest in shopping and its role in culture
• Knowing a good idea when you see it and how you can nurture it among partners
• Professional presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Management and Supervisory experience
• A craving for change and the drive to create it
The best candidate should be:
• Able to rapidly consume & synthesize information
• Adept at distilling clarity from chaos & ambiguity
• At home in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
Intrigued? Go to jobs.integer.com and apply to be considered.
What makes Integer a great place to be?
The Integer Group ® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at Shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
Have you applied for a position with us previously?
If so, use the email and password from your previous application to log-in and apply for this position. You will also have the option to update any details that have changed since your last application.
|Back to Search Results