The Integer Group is currently hiring a Web Developer in our Denver, CO office.
You are a self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment. This role is responsible for developing applications against a variety of platforms and business requirements. This is a full-stack position, as such, the ideal candidate should be as comfortable implementing a clearfix as they are defining a database model. As a member of IT, you will work closely with other developers and department leaders to create and maintain Integer’s business applications.
You have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Additionally, you will maintain a positive and respectful attitude, remain calm under pressure, while managing and maintaining multiple tasks and/or projects.
You believe in continual improvement philosophy and with each learning and opportunity contributes to the growth of agency/team/individual frameworks and workflow processes.
- Develops, maintains and improves Integers internal business applications
- Use development best practices to produce secure, maintainable code
- Work with stakeholders to generate functional requirements for development projects
- Support end-users with troubleshooting of existing applications
- Create and maintain clear project documentation
- Uses an array of current languages and frameworks to develop intuitive, high-performing applications
- Actively participates in production process by driving automation, reusable codebases, staying current in industry trends and emerging technologies, and engaging in timely completion of projects
- Provides support through collaborating with teams and stakeholders
- Contributes to team success by maintaining open and honest communications
- Takes ownership and accountability when appropriate
- Displays a positive attitude and remains effective in stressful situations
- Contributes to the team effort by actively helping where needed
- Participates in department meetings and offsites; being a team player
- Is an active leader in support of the department’s goals and achievements
- 3+ years LAMP stack development experience
- Technical expertise with:
- Frameworks: jQuery, Bootstrap
- Databases: MySql
- Tools: Github/Git
- Architecture: OOP, REST
- Comfortable building complex, enterprise applications
- Understanding of UI/UX design
- Experience using common version control & backup repository patterns
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Capable of autonomous work towards established goals, not being shy about asking questions when more information is needed, and raising concerns when they become apparent
- Independent thinker, able to generate new ideas and solutions
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Technical experience with:
- Languages: Sass, Node.js, CoffeeScript, Objective-C, Java, Python
- Frameworks: Drupal, Laravel, Vue.js, Ember.js, React
- Databases: MongoDB, MsSql, PostgreSQL
- Platforms: macOS, Windows, Linux - RedHat/CentOS/Ubuntu, iOS
- Tools: Composer, Selenium, webpack, Docker, Fabric, gulp, SVN, Adobe Creative Suite
- Architecture: SOA
Intrigued? Apply today at jobs.integer.com today!