|# of openings:||1|
We are seeking an Art Director for our Denver office. Working under the direction of the Creative Director, the Art Director develops visual conceptual solutions for a full range of creative/marketing ideas with an emphasis on creating dramatic results for our clients’ brands. The Art Director utilizes their highly skilled concepting skills to develop ideas, cultivates an integrated marketing approach to client business, and optimally utilizes teamwork with writers, designers, and other team members to obtain exceptional results.
Qualified candidates will have:
• Experience in both digital (e-commerce, social media, banners, online promotions, landing page design) and print (print ads, billboards, POP, packaging)
• Experience working closely with a creative team (Creative Directors, Associate Creative Directors and Copywriters)
• Examples of fully integrated campaigns created from concept through to completion
• Agency experience highly preferred
• Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience highly preferred, but not required
• An impressive portfolio of work submitted with resume (electronic or url strongly preferred).
Interested? Please apply online at jobs.integer.com
What makes Integer a great place to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Folllow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
Have you applied for a position with us previously?
If so, use the email and password from your previous application to log-in and apply for this position. You will also have the option to update any details that have changed since your last application.
|Back to Search Results