The Integer Group is looking for a Front End Web Developer in our Denver office.
JOB SUMMARY: You are a self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment. This role is responsible for developing applications against a variety of platforms and business requirements. The ideal candidate must have excellent skills in various web technologies including front-end development frameworks (i.e. Bootstrap, jQuery, GreenSock, etc), HTML5, CSS , JSON/XML, responsive web design, and mobile first development philosophy. Additionally you will have a solid foundation and experience with Wordpress (content management, template modification/creation, PHP with relativity to the Wordpress environment). Experience with SASS/LESS, in-browser animation, and familiarity with API integrations are expected.
You have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Additionally, you will maintain a positive and respectful attitude, remain calm under pressure, while managing and maintaining multiple tasks and/or projects.
You believe in continual improvement philosophy and with each learning and opportunity contributes to the growth of agency/team/individual frameworks and workflow processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, maintains and improves customer-facing web/mobile experiences
- CSS creation and manipulation
- Bootstrap framework control and manipulation
- Wordpress template creation, manipulation, and content management
- Performs user quality assurance tasks (interface and user experience testing) against new and established codebases
- Uses an array of current languages and frameworks to develop best-in-class, cross-browser, cross-device experiences
- Actively participates in production process by driving automation, reusable codebases, staying current in industry trends and emerging technologies, and engaging in timely completion of projects
- Provides support through collaborating with teams and stakeholders
- Contributes to team success by maintaining open and honest communications
- Takes ownership and accountability when appropriate
- Displays a positive attitude and remains effective in stressful situations
- Contributes to the team effort by actively helping where needed
- Participates in department meetings and offsites; being a team player
- Is an active leader in support of the department’s goals and achievements
- Recognizes and helps resolve financial/timing issues and questions through smart decision-making, or by escalating issues when appropriate
- Submits daily timesheets and submits accurate expense reports on a timely basis
- Maintains professional knowledge by engaging in continual learning, attending educational workshops, reviewing professional training websites and publications
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
URL project samples required, and a web project portfolio for review with clear callouts of your responsibilities against each project
5+ years experience with website front end coding and interaction development
Must be an expert with current/common front-end markup languages (XHTML and HTML5) and related client technologies (JS/CSS)
Must have a great foundation of current and ever changing best practices in web/mobile standards, design, and emerging technologies & frameworks
Must be very comfortable programming for responsive based applications, and very familiar with managing QA, testing, and resolutions for cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility
Knowledge and understanding of accessibility standards and guidelines preferred
Capable of autonomous work towards established goals, not being shy about asking questions when more information is needed, and raising concerns when they become apparent
A good working foundation of back end and system requirements to support the front end development
Comfortable and capable of setting up server environments for the development of web applications when needed
A good working foundation in common software development methodologies
A good working foundation working with CMS platforms, coding templates & themes, with content and user management fundamentals.
A high level of comfortability with WordPress required
A good working foundation in Adobe Creative Suite applications
Experience with Sketch App a plus
Experience using common version control & backup repository patterns
Communicates continually with producer, project manager, and other stakeholders
Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Intrigued? Apply at jobs.integer.com today!