Job Summary: The Programming Director will be responsible for managing all content on all screens in all client retail locations. Oversees agency workflow and process throughout development and production of digital work. The Programming Director will have a solid understanding of the functions, processes, content and production components of digital work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans calendar for all content and coordination with partners such as HBO, Warner Brothers and Turner
- Collaborates daily with all agency departments including Production, Creative, Strategy and Client Leadership
- Manages content against an overall content strategy
- Produces digital and online projects
- Distills complex discussions into actionable next steps and communicates actionable steps and timing to appropriate parties
- Works with project team to develop time estimates and scope based on project definition
- Assists in reviewing projects for accuracy and functionality
- Develops timelines, schedules and monitors projects for timeliness, accuracy and efficiency
- Contributes to a team environment by promoting a culture of innovation, excellence, accountability and respect
- Identifies and clearly communicates project issues to the internal team and helps attain resolution
- Seeks out developmental opportunities and actively participates in agency and professional training initiatives and seminars
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, digital. 6+ years relevant experience.
- Digital agency experience a plus. Technology background a plus.
- Strong video/digital production experience
- Previous experience developing new CMS to include content planning, creation, production and delivery preferred
- Excellent project management and planning
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple client projects
- Knowledge of software, tools, techniques and various file formats used within digital projects
- Strong desire to keep up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to inspire, communicate and collaborate with colleagues
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work extra hours with little or no advance notification
- Ability to travel as needed
As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine.
A key member of Omnicom Group Inc., The Integer Group is a global, creative-fueled commerce agency that delivers innovative ways for brands and retailers to connect and engage with shoppers, turning moments of receptivity into moments of conversion. We use cultural insights to inspire creative ideas that build brands and accelerate purchase both in and out of store, moving people from living to looking to buying.
Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®.