Senior Revenue Accountant
|# of openings:||1|
At The Integer Group, we are looking for a Senior Revenue Accountant in our Denver office. As Senior Revenue Accountant, you will be responsible for ensuring accurate recording of all revenue-related transactions and compliance of such transactions as they relate to client contractual agreements and SOX guidelines. The Senior Revenue Accountant will also be responsible for accounting for unearned and accrued revenue, monthly and quarterly revenue reporting and analysis, employee hours reporting and analysis and client P&L preparation and management. Other duties would include inter-departmental revenue support, client/third party/internal audit support, intercompany management and job trend analysis.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• 3-5 years revenue accounting experience or related field
• Agency financial management experience preferred
• Understanding of GAAP and ability to perform technical research
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task with effective organizational skills
• Proven attention to detail and delivery of results
• Highly motivated self-starter and team player
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, and ability to learn various financial applications
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work overtime without advance notice
Intrigued? Go to jobs.integer.com and submit your application.
What makes Integer a great place to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
Have you applied for a position with us previously?
If so, use the email and password from your previous application to log-in and apply for this position. You will also have the option to update any details that have changed since your last application.
|Back to Search Results