|Location:||EVENTIVE MARKETING/New York|
|# of openings:||1|
Who are we?
Eventive Marketing has over 20 years of experiential marketing experience conducting thousands of client programs. Our achievements have come from our exceptional team working in unison to craft events that engage, entertain, educate, and motivate. We are a member of the Integer Group and TBWA\Worldwide family. If you want to learn more about us and our work, visit www.eventivemarketing.com
Eventive Marketing is recruiting a seasoned, full-time tour manager to travel throughout the country from Mid-August through Mid-November 2017. This is a solo national tour working extensively with children ages 5 and younger. Qualified candidates must have experience and a passion for working with children and be comfortable speaking in front of a group. This position requires light to heavy set-up/break-down of event elements and a comfort level with technology and troubleshooting. Experience working with clients on-site, a clean driving record and two or more years of professional touring experience are necessary. Successful tour managers will be proactive and manage their time wisely while thriving in an independent setting. The Tour Manager will work closely with the Account Team to ensure successful events and client satisfaction.
· Manage all aspects of the tour including representing the client and Eventive positively by providing leadership and ensuring a quality execution at all times
· Manage local Brand Ambassadors and volunteers as directed
· Anticipate and meet client demands
· Ensure that deadlines, timetable and approval procedures are adhered to for assigned projects
· Write event status reports
· Demonstrate an understanding of the client’s business and marketing needs
· Troubleshoot technical elements including electrical, audio/visual, lighting, and power
· Provide status on inventory and order supplies regularly
Who are you?
· You have childhood education experience or previous work with children
· You have at least two years of professional tour managing experience
· You are familiar with client brand programs and can effectively and professionally communicate with clients at all times.
· You have a deep passion and understanding of the purpose of experiential marketing.
· You have experience managing brand ambassadors and completing event recaps.
· You are familiar with event setup/breakdown (heavy lifting required).
· You think on your feet and remain calm and collected in front of clients
· You are willing to speak and engage clients and consumers
· You are detail oriented, well-organized and social with good communication skills
· Ability to work as a team player
· You have knowledge of MS word, Excel, and PowerPoint software
· Tentative Tour Dates: Mid-August through Mid-November
· This is a 3 month assignment with activations on a (mostly) weekly basis.
· Competitive pay includes cell phone reimbursement and per diem allowance.
· All applicants are subject to a background check & drug screening.
Interested and qualified? Please apply online at www.eventivemarketing.com
Have you applied for a position with us previously?
If so, use the email and password from your previous application to log-in and apply for this position. You will also have the option to update any details that have changed since your last application.
|Back to Search Results