|Location:||Des Moines, IA|
|# of openings:||1|
At The Integer Group, we are looking for an Account Executive in our Des Moines office.
The Account Executive is responsible for understanding and championing client business and marketing needs and building an understanding for those needs throughout the Integer team. This role will facilitate and build alignment for the agency’s response to client needs respecting the professional expertise of their agency partners. While supporting the Account Supervisor in managing the execution of all Relationship Management initiatives, the AE will also support the development of one-off creative and analytical projects.
• Learning and maintaining the most in-depth understanding of our Relationship Marketing activities for our client
• Assisting in or leading client presentations and meetings that continue to build thought leadership and trust
• Communicating client needs through precise assignment briefs, conference reports, and change orders
• Coordinating the evaluation of direct marketing campaign performance – primarily direct mail and email
• Ensuring that all projects are completed within estimated hours and costs while ensuring that clients have approved all estimates
Qualifications and Requirements
• College degree or equivalent experience
• 1+ years of agency experience or equivalent of proven customer service experience
• 2-5 years of direct response, relationship marketing or related experience
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal, written, and communication skills
• Extensive experience with Excel. pivot tables and other data analysis tools
• Passion for and skill with data management and analysis
• Good grammar, spelling, and punctuation
Interested? Go to jobs.integer.com to apply.
What Makes Integer a Great Place to Be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
Have you applied for a position with us previously?
If so, use the email and password from your previous application to log-in and apply for this position. You will also have the option to update any details that have changed since your last application.
|Back to Search Results