|# of openings:||1|
The Integer Group is seeking a Designer to join our Denver agency. This position requires both high-quality design and organizational skills. The successful candidate will have a unique blend of right-brain/left-brain dexterity by possessing both the knowledge and passion for design and technical production. This person is confident, able to assess projects while incorporating direction from multiple sources, and able to work in a fast-paced, open, team environment. Must be able to understand and apply brand style guidelines across multiple elements.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• Understand brands across multiple channels and design for varying mediums/disciplines with a key focus on POS and packaging.
• Design for a subset or a unit of a larger creative program and still be able to holistically integrate the element.
• Build on and expand an existing idea. Understand and follow creative/design brief—from any point in the process—to create production-ready art.
• Be versatile and flexible, able to respond quickly and willing to shift gears.
• Communicate with supervisor and team regularly and clearly about all matters of business importance.
Background and Experience
• BFA in design or equivalent preferred
• 3+ years of experience in a creative facility
• Experience with retail brands or fast-churning clients/environments is a big plus
• Broad experience in multiple design disciplines/mediums
• Well-organized and able to juggle multiple projects
• Excellent communicator; can adeptly manage expectations
• Demonstrates excellent typography, composition, and layout skills
• Can work independently or with a team with little or much direction at any given time
• Proactive and can be mindful of time and budget constraints
• Computer-literate—proficient Microsoft suite (including PowerPoint) as well as Illustrator
• Can take designs to completion and build art files correctly for reproduction
• Good fundamental production and printing knowledge
Intrigued? Go to jobs.integer.com and apply.
What makes Integer a great place to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at ShopperCulture.com to think about who you want to be.
Have you applied for a position with us previously?
If so, use the email and password from your previous application to log-in and apply for this position. You will also have the option to update any details that have changed since your last application.
|Back to Search Results