|# of openings:||1|
JOB SUMMARY: The Integer Group is looking for creatively-driven Art Director for our Dallas office. You will concept and produce work across traditional, shopper marketing and digital media on multiple accounts. Collaboration, motivation, and a sense of humor (or enough of one to think we’re funny) are key. Our team is smart, nimble and passionate about doing great work. If you think you’d fit right in, send us your portfolio.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Contributes to a team environment that promotes continual creative improvement and a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability
· Upholds quality standards of all creative deliverables
· Works collaboratively with Creative Director and writers
· Supervises production of print, photo shoots and digital
· Meets business objectives of the agency by providing creative concepting on assigned projects
· Estimates timelines and meets deadlines on assigned projects
· Understands, embraces, and exemplifies company’s mission and values
· Participates in new business and inner-office creative activities as requested
· Participates in client presentation/business development
· Stays current on trends and developments in advertising/design
· Seeks out developmental opportunities and actively participates in agency and professional training initiatives and seminars training
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's degree / Advertising or design degree preferred
· Portfolio of current work
· Up to 4 years experience in advertising/design agency environment
· Ability to think creatively and conceptually with attention to detail while managing against demanding deadlines
· Proficiency with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Good interpersonal communication skills
· Willingness to do whatever it takes to get jobs done on time
· Ability to work overtime with little advance notice.
The Integer Group® is one of the world's largest promotional, retail, and shopper marketing agencies, and a key member of Omnicom Group Inc. Integer lives at the Intersection of Branding and Selling® and creates strategic marketing solutions for clients in categories that include retail, beverage, packaged goods, telecommunications, home and shelter, automotive aftermarket, and power sports. Integer has more than 1,200 employees working in U.S. locations as well as international offices in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, North and South America. To find out more about what makes Integer a great place to be, watch our Be Infectious video, join our conversation on Shopper Marketing at Shopper Culture, or follow us on Social Media - facebook.com/integer
Have you applied for a position with us previously?
If so, use the email and password from your previous application to log-in and apply for this position. You will also have the option to update any details that have changed since your last application.
|Back to Search Results