|Location:||Des Moines, IA|
|# of openings:||1|
At The Integer Group, we are looking for a Media Supervisor to help assist our growing media business by directly assisting with client’s needs and expectations at our Des Moines, IA office. This position will develop and maintain media plans and buys on assigned accounts and will be responsible for all documentation including media budgets, billing, and deadlines.
Qualified candidates will be able to:
• Strategically lead and have the ability to develop a team
• Keep media and account teams updated and informed of status on all media projects
• Oversee added value programs and execution of promotional opportunities and media buys to ensure smooth execution
• Present effectively in front of clients and team members
• Develop appropriate media strategies & tactics to enable client’s message to produce desired customer response
• Research relevant media opportunities, providing written recommendations, planning budgets, and presenting information to the client
• Experience with Kantar Strategy, Simmons Experian, Scarborough, comScore, Telmar, Strata, Workhorse MediaTools, DoubleClick, Google AdWords, Google Analytics a plus
Our ideal candidates will possess:
• 5+ years of media experience
• 2+ years of management/supervisory experience preferred
• Knowledge of traditional and non-traditional media of all types
• Experience with metrics based planning, including third party ad serving set up and execution
• Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Ability to communicate effective both verbally and in writing
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
• Local market and franchise business experience preferred
Interested? Apply today at jobs.integer.com
What makes Integer a great place to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
Have you applied for a position with us previously?
If so, use the email and password from your previous application to log-in and apply for this position. You will also have the option to update any details that have changed since your last application.
|Back to Search Results