|# of openings:||0|
JOB SUMMARY: Develops, researches, writes, presents and executes marketing creative executions across multiple platforms which include print, video, radio, collateral, promotional out of home, web, social and point of purchase marketing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Copywriters are the clever people that come up with the spoken or printed copy for marketing campaigns. This role requires the writer to engage with a variety of copy needs, from single catchphrases or slogans, to full scripts for video, radio, web, social, collateral, print ads, retail point of purchase and out-of-home. They might even be scripting ‘viral’ video ads that promote products across social networking websites, such as YouTube.
· This role will also include researching and developing web articles, website content, newsletters, and social engagement postings and SEO engagement that aid in consumers understanding the client’s business.
· They will generally work alongside an art director within the creative department and work with client briefs to concept, develop and produce effective marketing campaigns.
· They will also work with media planners/buyers and the production department to fully develop the marketing campaigns.
· The role will include presenting ideas to colleagues and clients
· Must be constantly familiarizing themselves with their clients' products and services, the target audience and their competitors' activities
· Must be able to write clear, persuasive, original copy in a variety of styles.
· Must be able to amend, revise or redevelop materials or campaigns in response to critical feedback from the creative director, account team or clients.
· Will oversee campaigns through the production stage to completion.
· Will often work on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often within tight deadlines.
· Will be casting actors and talent for video, print and radio work and listening to voice tapes.
· Will be liaising and directing production companies, photographers, directors, typographers, designers, outside vendors and printers.
· Participates in agency training initiatives and seminars.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
· 3+ years of agency experience.
· Must include a bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Journalism, English or related field preferred.
· Must have a proficiency in relevant software.
· Must have experience writing for the web and a basic understanding of how to integrate SEO best practices.
· Applies constructive criticism to job execution and performance issues.
· Must keep up to date with popular culture and trends.
· Must possess excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must possess self-motivation, confidence, enthusiasm, flexibility, stamina and the ability to adapt.
· Must include accuracy and attention to detail.
· Must be self-directed.
· Must assist in ensuring quality standards for creative product.
· Must have a commercial awareness with the ability to understand a target audience.
· Must have good research skills.
· Must have good have excellent communication and organization skills.
· Must have a portfolio that reflects superior writing skills.
· Learns and follows agency processes and procedures.
· Ability to collaborate with agency colleagues.
· Ability to take direction and input from designated sources
· Flexibility to work extra hours with little or no advance notification.
· Performs duties with professionalism.
**Please provide writing samples/portfolio of your work with your application!**
The Integer Group® is one of the world's largest promotional, retail, and shopper marketing agencies, and a key member of Omnicom Group Inc. Integer lives at the Intersection of Branding and Selling® and creates strategic marketing solutions for clients in categories that include retail, beverage, packaged goods, telecommunications, home and shelter, automotive aftermarket, and power sports. Integer has more than 1,200 employees working in U.S. locations as well as international offices in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, North and South America. To find out more about what makes Integer a great place to be, watch our Be Infectious video, join our conversation on Shopper Marketing at Shopper Culture, or follow us on Social Media - facebook.com/integer
Have you applied for a position with us previously?
If so, use the email and password from your previous application to log-in and apply for this position. You will also have the option to update any details that have changed since your last application.
|Back to Search Results