The Integer Group is seeking a Project Manager/Producer in its Denver office to lead projects by originating, reporting, trafficking, and managing projects from inception through completion.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Managing integrated marketing projects through all phases of project lifecycle, acting as internal hub of cross-functional teams
- Understanding and following agency Work Flow Process and client-specific requirements, upholding standards, and mitigating risk by adhering to quality control measures
- Maintaining solid communication internally, and externally as applicable, by being exceptionally organized, structuring and prioritizing workload, and helping the team stay focused on key priorities and deadlines
- Creating and maintaining overall project timelines, negotiates timing, and maintains timely and frequent communication with team members
- Understanding agency and client-specific financial requirements - Being responsible for financial management at project level, including estimate development, approval and revision tracking, cost monitoring, monthly billing, and final reconciliation
- Providing detailed tracking of project status, revisions, approvals, and costs - Translating information into valuable metrics for Account leaders, and partnering with them on internal business management
- Being responsible for operational and financial relationships with external vendors as applicable – negotiations, invoices, POs, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Agency experience is a must
- Digital experience - highly preferred
- Experience in marketing project management / producing - highly preferred
- Strong understanding of creative development, graphic design and production process for both traditional and digital marketing components
- Exceptional organizational skills; able to juggle multiple projects as well as disparate information
- Able to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a stressful environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; proven ability to interact effectively with diverse teams
- Solid decision-making skills; ready to identify and perform job functions with little or no supervision
- Ability to work overtime with little or no advance notice
- Degree in related field (Marketing, Communication, Business Process, etc.)
Interested? Apply online at jobs.integer.com
What makes Integer a great place to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at ShopperCulture.com to think about who you want to be.