|# of openings:||1|
At The Integer Group, we’re looking for a Controller to join the Finance team at our offices in Denver, CO. The Controller supports the Director of Finance with the financial affairs of the organization through strong leadership & management of both the team and the greater agency. This role is directly responsible for the accurate and consistent preparation of financial statements, client revenue management, related analyses of operations, and supporting schedules, for the guidance of senior management. The Controller is also responsible for maintenance and adherence to internal controls, establishing policies and procedures, and guiding the organization to strong financial discipline. Additional duties include oversight and leadership of the Financial Reporting & Revenue Management teams.
Additional Responsibilities include:
• Ensure the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of the Denver Consolidated P&L and balance sheet, including all profit and cost centers, by overseeing internal financial reporting, reconciliations for all balance sheet and expense accounts, and monthly close processes
• Provide thorough and detailed analysis of results with monthly submissions of financial package for senior management review
• Ensure accurate and timely distribution of agency performance to budget owners with the intent of driving informative insight that supports their ability to lead and manage with financial discipline
• Implement and maintain the discipline to allow month end to be an on going process, and not a end of month process
• Lead and manage the monthly and quarterly forecasting process.
• Ensure timely, accurate, and thorough forecast submissions to include financial statements, and all supporting schedules
• Provide leadership and guidance to the team that allows for flexibility, evolution of process, and focus on the analytics and comprehension of the financial statements versus the process to produce the end result
• Manage the appropriate balance between preparation versus discussion, business comprehension, and analysis
• Implement and maintain the discipline to allow forecasting to be an on going process, and not an end-of-month process
You’re a good potential fit for the job if you have:
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration/Accounting
• 5-7 years experience preferred (C.P.A. and/or MBA a plus)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, and ability to learn various financial administrative applications
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including good grammar, spelling, punctuations, and attention to detail
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to work overtime with little advance notice
• Exceptional organization and time management skills
• Ability to work very independently with a minimum amount of supervision
Interested? Go to jobs.integer.com and apply.
Why work at Integer?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
Have you applied for a position with us previously?
If so, use the email and password from your previous application to log-in and apply for this position. You will also have the option to update any details that have changed since your last application.
|Back to Search Results