Director, Insight & Strategy
|# of openings:||1|
At The Integer Group, we’re looking for a Director, Insight & Strategy (Account Planning) at our Chicago agency. As an Account Planning Director, you'll provide leadership, inspiration, and senior-level perspective on shopper-driven strategies that raise the level of agency work across our clients’ brands. You'll also help evolve the thinking and tools of the Insight & Strategy Group: Disruption (the driving philosophy of all the TBWA\ Group companies), strategic frameworks, research methods, shopper understanding, and original thinking.
• Spend a lot of time with clients – you will serve as a senior-level contact and lead on individual client businesses and brands.
• Know what’s going on – you will demonstrate a solid grasp of current industry dynamics and be able to provide agency perspective on their impact, influence, and implications for client or agency health.
• Speak with authority – you’re able to clearly articulate a strategic vision in a confident and persuasive manner to clients and teams, and connect the vision to business imperatives and measures.
• Have vision – you can chart a course and paint a picture for projects, brands, and the agency.
• Lead – you'll raise the bar for Integer and its clients. You'll also identify unmet opportunities and knowledge gaps and figure out how we can fill them.
• Innovate your thinking – you will develop, test, and evolve your hypotheses about a wide variety of marketing challenges.
• Grow – you'll develop professionally, and also help grow the role of Insight & Strategy with clients, the Denver agency, The Integer Network and the wider TBWA world.
• Role up your sleeves – You are prone to action, like to make stuff, and would rather try something than either overthink it or expect to pawn it off.
What makes you qualified?
• At least 8 years experience doing this work in an agency environment
• Management and Supervisory experience
• Huge passion for what communication and creativity can achieve in the world
• Strong interest in shopping and its role in culture
• Experience working with retail brands or retailer trade and marketing teams is a big bonus.
• Curiosity – that can only be satisfied by expanding your knowledge and wisdom
• Being interesting and inspiring – you inspire people and therefore the creative process
• Knowing a good idea when you see it as well as how to nurture it and explain it
• Immense passion for change and the drive to create it
• Something unexpected or intriguing in your background
• Hands-on qualitative research expertise (conducting or commissioning) – because you’re a great listener and enough of a scientist to know good research from bad
• Experience with quantitative research
• Branding fundamentals
• Strong analytical skills and intuitive skills
• Professional presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
Intrigued? Go to jobs.integer.com and apply online.
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®.
Have you applied for a position with us previously?
If so, use the email and password from your previous application to log-in and apply for this position. You will also have the option to update any details that have changed since your last application.
|Back to Search Results