City Center Parking is currently looking for full-time/part-time Drivers to work at our Portland, Oregon location.
- Interact and communicate with customers and provide the best possible service
- Safely operate, park, and retrieve vehicles.
- Complete paperwork as necessary
- Store and secure keys and cash/credit card payments.
- assist customers with general questions regarding parking
- No educational requirements
- Manual Transmission
- Valid Driver's license required
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Able to run, walk, stand for up to 10 hours
- Able to bend, crouch, reach
- Able to use stairs when required
- $11.25 - $13.00 per hour based on experience and availability
- Full-time and part-time hourly positions available
- Flexible work schedules (days, nights, overnight, and weekend shifts)
- Uniforms provided
- On the job training
- Growth and career opportunities (we promote from within)
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Short and Long Term disability
- Flexible, Dependant and Transportation Spending Accounts
- Free Parking while at work
- GED Reimbursement
- Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Vacation, Sick, and Paid Holidays
About Our Company
City Center Parking is a division of Impark, one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We have 55 years of experience, and currently operate parking facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
Be a trailblazer: Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At City Center Parking, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientations/Gender Identities