ICI Services is currently searching for qualified personnel to fill the position of Configuration Management Specialist II at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) in Newport, RI. ICI Services is a rapidly-growing, employee-owned business providing technical and programmatic services to Department of Defense customers across the country. We offer challenging and rewarding opportunities for hard-charging, highly-skilled personnel who possess a passion for excellence, and a focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Applicant must hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance
Provide Configuration Management technical services in support of submarine Electromagnetic (EM) Systems Programs at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Newport RI.
Utilize workflow tools such as iPDM and CDMD-OA to identify and report the baseline physical and functional characteristics for submarine Electromagnetic and electro-optical systems and related equipment.
Track, document and report the status of Engineering Change Documentation (ECD) provided as GFI related to the functional, allocated and product baselines.
Utilize iPDM, CDMD-OA, CIDMS and other pertinent Logistics/Configuration Management Systems and workflow tools when performing Configuration Status Accounting (CSA).
Perform physical and functional configuration audits and provide technical finding reports.
Update CSA changes provided as GFI to CIDMS.
Gather, process, analyze, reconcile, enter systems engineering data, fleet modernization data and facilities configuration data into appropriate databases.
Review Engineering Change Drawings to identify inconsistencies and recommended changes/updates.
Communicate clearly and maintain good working relationship with peers and customers at all technical levels.
- Minimum of three years’ experience directly related experience providing Configuration Management services to a DoD technical system or program.
- Fundamental understanding of all Integrated Product Support (IPS) elements is preferred.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management software and databases that include Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (NERP), Technical Data Management Information System (TDMS), Interactive Computer-Aided Provisioning (ICAPS), Configuration Data Manager Database –Open Architecture (CDMD-OA), Navy Data Environment (NDE) and Configuration Identification Data Management System.
Educational & Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in a related field is preferred. A lesser degree, combined with additional years of significant, relevant work experience may be considered.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor