Global Eagle is a leading provider of satellite-based broadband connectivity, television and entertainment services, content and data analytics to aviation, maritime, enterprise and government markets. Global Eagle offers a fully integrated portfolio of rich media content and high-speed connectivity solutions for airlines, private jets, cruise lines, commercial ships, super-yachts, ferries, enterprise, government and military installations worldwide with proprietary performance-enhancing technologies and exclusive access to premium media. With 1,300 employees on six continents and leading global satellite and ground networks, the company delivers exceptional service and concierge support to its customers.
- The ideal candidate will participate in the design, development, and maintenance of Hyperion applications.
- Significant interaction with the business users, Oracle Functional team, and offshore DBA and Infrastructure team. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality solutions is essential.
- Responsible for administration and maintenance of on-premisis Hyperion EPM 220.127.116.11 suite utilizing HFM, Planning/Essbase, FDMEE and DRM.
- Directly support Accounting and Financial Planning & Analysis teams through close and forecasting processes.
- Work closely with the offshore infrastructure and DBA teams.
- Develop and manage processes related to all aspects of system operation and monitoring.
- Identify and help to put in place enhanced monitoring procedures and practices.
- Work with the business users to support user acceptance testing and the deployment/rollout of new functionality.
- Work closely with the business users to provide user training.
- On-call support for high priority incidents.
- Experience in creating complex Hyperion business rules and calculation scripts.
- Experience in the development and administration of Oracle Hyperion Planning and Essbase applications, Version 11 and higher.
- Experience customizing FDMEE scripting using Jython or VB.
- Experience automating extracts and data loads, system maintenance and implementing backup strategies.
- Experience with installation and migrations of EPM applications.
- Hands-on experience with Powershell and/or batch scripting to facilitate planned automations.
- Experience integrating Hyperion with SSO (single sign-on) platforms.
- Experience with building, maintaining and enhancing Smart view ad-hoc reports.
- Experience with creating and troubleshooting drill through reports.
- Experience translating business requirements into specific systems, applications, and process designs.
- Demonstrated experience performing highly complex software development activities strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, profiles, etc.
- Ability to communicate with customers and lead and guide them to Hyperion-based solutions.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to deliver optimal solutions.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently on strategic, business, and operational issues with users.
- Oracle Database Administration experience is a plus.
- Extremely versatile and adaptable.
- Ability to manage priorities and multiple activities simultaneously.
- Enjoys being part of a high performance team in a fast paced environment.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Attendance and Dependability: The employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious, about assignments.
Communication and Contact: The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
Relationships with Others: The employee works effectively and relates well with others Including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works, to maintain constructive working relationships.
Please note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.