Global Eagle is a leading provider of satellite-based broadband connectivity, television and entertainment services, content and data analytics to aviation, maritime, enterprise and government markets. Global Eagle offers a fully integrated portfolio of rich media content and high-speed connectivity solutions for airlines, private jets, cruise lines, commercial ships, super-yachts, ferries, enterprise, government and military installations worldwide with proprietary performance-enhancing technologies and exclusive access to premium media. With 1,200 employees on six continents and leading global satellite and ground networks, the company delivers exceptional service and concierge support to its customers.
Find out more at www.globaleagle.com . Follow us on LinkedIn
- General office management and support such as maintaining office supply budget, post duties & invoice scanning to appropriate Global Eagle department.
- Keeping a record of office related expenses and ensuring they are kept within budget.
- Collating employee monthly time sheets and compiling data for payroll including collection of travel bills, preventative care receipts and additions and deductions.
- Checking the preliminary payroll report and rectifying any errors.
- Keeping records of annual leave, sick leave etc.
- Managing the housekeeping and cleaning functions to maintain the cleanliness, condition and order of the premises, including kitchen area (cleaning coffee machines, dishwasher). Arranging floor polishing and window cleaning once a year.
- Ordering of all cleaning products, refreshments, offices supplies and furniture (when required).
- Maintaining the office flowers.
- Oversee the scheduling, planning and budget of office parties and offsite events (hosting as required), as well as birthday cakes and presents.
- Liaising with the landlord regarding problems with the facility e.g. snow clearance.
- Local on-boarding for new hires, arranging seating, local induction etc.
- Informing new employees about administrative rules, evacuation plan etc and procuring ESD shoes and possibly work clothes.
- Assisting with visa applications.
- Main contact to maintain our relationships and corporate rates with local hotels.
- Assisting production manager with administrative production preparation and preparation of production data.
- Entering new articles/modifying articles in business system Oracle.
- Managing office petty cash, reconciling it monthly and providing reports to EMEA AP.
- Fora (mandatory), number of employees and total salary for previous year and corresponding preliminary figures for the coming year, in January. Correcting preliminary figures when there are changes.
- Söderberg & Partner (pension), report starters/leavers and any employees on long term leave.
- Swedish customs, collecting information for declaration of import VAT and comparing with information that we get from our shipping agents and sending the compiled information to Brittany Galin (US).
- Sending tax account excerpts to Brittany Galin (US) and Finance UK on the 1st of each month.
- Preparing monthly information for Tobias Ekman (SE) regarding the tax on chemicals in electronics by compiling information from supplier and customer invoices provided by Brittany Galin (US).
- Answering calls politely and efficiently.
- Front of house, meeting and greeting all visitors and informing staff of their arrival.
- Distribution of all incoming parcels and deliveries in a timely manner.
- Arranging couriers and taxis for clients and internal staff.
Health & Safety
- Act as the Swedish work environment legislation representative of the company (mandatory), entailing:
- Performing four safety inspections each year, two for the office and two for production/logistics.
- Assisting in correcting/remedying work environmental related issues.
- Gathering the employees for work place meetings every second month to discuss any work environment issues and related.
- Being available for consultation if an employee wishes to discuss work environmental related issues.
- Following up on any updates within the area via Prevent.
- Arranging suitable courses for employees such as CPR and fire extinguisher training.
- Overseeing fire protection equipment and procedures and making sure they are checked regularly.
- Broad knowledge of working environment legislation and travel reimbursement in Sweden.
- Knowledge of the GDPR legislation.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Good knowledge of English language – spoken and written.
Interests and Generic Skills
- Attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to handle confidential and sensitive data.
- Thorough in communications and follow-ups.
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Service focused.
- Positive attitude and sense of humor.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.