This Management role is responsible and accountable for providing leadership and direction to IT Support Analysts and the Desktop Support team. This position drives success of service and support by setting direction, vision of the service desk analysts and desktop team. This includes but not limited to end user IT hardware, software, processes and policies.
Position Reports To : Director IT Infrastructure
- Select, train and develop team members to ensure personal growth and accomplishment of business objectives. Develop goals and objectives and provide guidance and coaching.
- Drive service desk performance though KPI’s and CSF’s.
- Develop a Balanced Scorecard working with other IT staff to determine KPI’s.
- Develop OLA’s within IT
- Oversee 100% of requests, incidents and problems. Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues through both service desk and desktop team.
- Oversee Infrastructure Knowledge Management process
- Promote standardized procedures and systems.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Effective oral and written communicator with skills to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Requires in-depth ability to lead, educate, and train others.
- Team Player
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven experience in metric driven performance management and establishing Service Level Management within a business.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the area of Computer Science, Information System Management, Engineering or Business.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Information Technology, of which a minimum of 5 year was in progressively more responsible managerial position.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing Service Desk and/or Desktop Support, preference for both.
- Experience managing staff in global locations.
- Proven experience in improvement process implementation required. (ITIL certification required)
CRST is an EOE. Successful candidate will be subject to a pre employment background check and drug screen.