Job Summary: The Lodging Coordinator is responsible for providing a great customer experience for our CRST guests visiting the Training Center, or staying in the dormitory or offsite hotels, by providing excellent customer service and presenting a friendly demeanor. The Lodging Coordinator is also the “first on scene” resource in helping to resolve conflicts or issues between guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet all guests entering the Training Center. Answer all phone calls to the front desk providing quality customer service and transfer to the appropriate station as needed. Assist guests with questions they have by either providing them the answer or getting them to the right people that can assist them. Continual processing of emails and regularly answering questions and escalating issues as necessary.
- Acting as the front-line resource, facilitate the resolution of conflicts between guests by being a neutral intermediary and a calming influence. Escalate issues as necessary to management.
- Check guests into/out of the Training Center by entering their information into the system completely and accurately, assigning them a bed, issuing key cards, having guests complete acknowledgement documentation of the Training Center rules, and signing for receipt of their linen.
- Launder returned bedding and make up bedding bins to be issued to new guests. Monthly accounting of linen inventory ensuring enough supplies for the guests.
- Issue vouchers required for guests approved by Operations or Recruiting to stay at preferred outside lodging and act as liaison with the hotel staff.
- Oversee facility shuttle and desk duties as needed and ensuring that shuttle drivers are active and have no restrictions. Procure external transportation services (Uber, taxi) in instances where shuttle is unavailable or not ideal. Ensure shuttle vehicles are properly inspected with each shift and ensure scheduled maintenance schedules are strictly adhered to. Drive the shuttle in the event no permanent or augmentee driver is available.
- Provide quality assurance for the custodial staff ensuring that the building cleanliness is maintained to standards and that any emergency requirements are handled as quickly as possible. Enter work orders for maintenance issues in the building and provide direction to maintenance staff/vendors.
- Issue truck wash codes and reset the system daily. Act as a communication resource for security services in controlling the inbound/outbound gate to the yard. Conduct security, safety, and quality checks of the yard reporting immediately any issue that is a violation of policy or standards.
- Issue long term/temporary parking permits and tracking long term parking for drivers or students leaving their privately-owned vehicle at the yard.
- Responsible for Logo Store store merchandise sales to guests by retrieving their selections from stock and processing their transaction in the Point of Sale system. Ensure cash drawer is secure and money count is accurate at the end of the shift.
- Other Duties - Other duties may be assigned as necessary to meet current business need.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous experience in a customer service environment preferred
- Must be computer literate and manage multiple screens at once
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing are key components of this role
CRST is an EOE. Candidate subject to successful completion of pre-employment background and drug testing