CRST International is seeking a detail oriented and self driven Driver Collections Process Manager to be located in our Cedar Rapids, IA office.
Job Summary: To manage all processes and relationships relating to driver and dropped student billing and collections.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages data from Payroll, completes all billing, hands off items to our law firm who collects on our outstanding items.
- Follows up with drivers and inter-company individuals via email, phone, and other forms of communication.
- Works with various departments to identify receivables, understand the contract language and collect payments.
- Manages release and certification requests
- Responds to consent requests for drivers to transfer to a different CRST entity
- School liaison with NADTA and 20 other educational facilities that CRST works with
- Manages the contract imaging data retention relationship with Admin Services
- Answers basic payroll, safety, recruiting, benefits, and operations questions
- Manage outside relationships with our Law firm who acts on our collections items
- Works with HR to de-escalate driver concerns
- Works to complete AR projects
- Works with Leadership to streamline and complete department initiatives
- Takes AR calls as necessary
- Completes legal discovery requests
- Attends depositions and legal inquires. Listed as the CRST Legal expert of record for Driver collections
- Fill out legal bank change and ACH forms, processes Bank service changes
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Previous experience in a related field required
- High school diploma or GED required and a degree in a related field preferred
- Microsoft Office working knowledge required
- Must be able to problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Verbal and written communication skills must be excellent
CRST is an EOE. Candidate subject to successful completion of pre-employment drug and background screening.