Job Summary: Network Field Lead is responsible for the overall sourcing and compliance management of third party service providers supporting a home delivery and assembly network.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source third party service providers in support of the home delivery network.
- Negotiate and manage the contract administration elements between STI and the service providers.
- Provide initial and recurrent training.
- Manage service performance and operational compliance using a metric based KPI measurement system.
- Conduct service provider business reviews and audits.
- Lead the implementation of new business being introduced into the network.
- Act as a liaison between the pricing teams and the service providers.
- Perform analytical tasks related to network modeling, performance management and pricing
- Understand and are complying with customer SOP's.
- Use our technology properly to manage and update orders.
- Comply with the terms of their contract with STI.
- Prepare for capacity surges and other one-time projects.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- 2-3 years of previous experience required - ideally, terminal, DC Supervisor, and/or management experience
- High school diploma or GED required and a degree in a related field preferred.
- Previous experience managing contractors preferred
- Verbal and written communication skills are needed
- Must be willing to travel
- Ability to build relationships and coach others
CRST is an EOE. Candidate subject to successful completion of pre-employment background & drug testing