Job Summary: The Fleet Manager is responsible for the productivity of all assets to insure service, loaded miles, and revenue expectations are met.
- Counsel contractors appropriately to encourage behaviors that maximize the contractor's earning potential ; keeping the contractor informed about pending deficits or loan payments due, etc.
- Ensure the contractor operates legally (to include proper permitting and timeliness/accuracy of logs (to include EOBR’s).
- Maintain daily contact with all contractors to ensure customer's expectations are met (i.e. when the load is accepted, all parameters are met to include pick up date/time and delivery date/time).
- Assist contractor's with issues timely and professionally.
- Ensure 100% accuracy of all data input of tractor, trailer, and securement equipment for daily/weekly reporting.
- Work closely with safety and maintenance to significantly reduce stop dispatch and maintenance downtime.
- Grow the fleet.
- Work closely with Customer Service, CRST Logistics, agents and brokers to provide daily load opportunities for each contractor.
- 6-12+ months experience in relevant field
- HS Diploma or GED
- AA or BA in relevant field preferred
- Past management experience highly desired
CRST is an EOE
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org