Vice President - Finance
|Employment duration:||Full time|
Summary: This individual is responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of Gardner Trucking (consolidated) financials.
- Provide financial and analytical support to Gardner Trucking for the following companies (Gardner Trucking, Inc., Priority One Warehousing, Inc., Dirksen Holdings, Inc., Dirksen Transportation, Inc., Pacific Corrugated Truck Lines, Inc,. Team Logistx, Inc.)
- Manage the following financial processes for the Gardner entities
- accounts receivable process (billing, cash application and collections)
- accounts payable
- fixed assets
- driver payroll
- intercompany balance with CRST International
- external auditors (RSM)
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate analysis of the results against historical, planned, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making.
-Supervise a team of financial analysts/controllers who perform both business analysis and financial close procedures for specific operating companies.
- Understand and monitor the key operating metrics of the Gardner operations and provide management with analysis to improve operating metrics.
- Plan, organize and coordinate the planning and forecasting processes.
- Assist with the new business process including pricing and asset optimization.
- Ensure integrity of the company's financial information.
- Hire, train and retain competent accounting and administrative staff.
Other duties as assigned
Understanding of generally applied accounting principles, Data analysis, research experience and strong MS Office skills
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
CPA is highly preferred
CRST is an EOE
Have you applied with us before?
If you've applied to other positions online with us before, we already have your information on file! Use your email address and password to update your existing profile and use it to apply to this job instantly.
|Back to Search Results