Job Summary: Responsible for managing the day to day operations of the designated logistics program, manage and development of staff, maintain customer satisfaction. This position ensures that the employees comply with work instructions in accordance with the client’s contract as well as maintaining the compliance matrix for reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owns and engages in the scope of work consistently with operational needs as it relates to customer, transportation and on-going management of the customer program.
- Works closely with the customer to refine requirements and expectations.
- Proactively addresses customer concerns and maintains steady follow-up on any outstanding issues.
- Review online system reports daily to ensure that we are in compliance with contractual agreement. In addition, look for patterns for each location to determine if additional training or adjustment of staffing is required and/or justified.
- Responsible for employee compliance with work instructions. If compliance is achieved, then acknowledge for performing to meet or exceed customer expectations. If non-compliant, then determine root cause and put actions in place to immediately bring up service levels to contractual levels.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of metrics for customer to ensure compliance.
- Provide direction and orchestrate distribution centers, agents, and transportation providers as to activities necessary to ensure committed services are provided to contract client.
- Problem resolution with drivers, distribution centers, agents, service providers team and the customer regarding on-site service and shipments.
- Maintain and practice professional work ethics with customer and co-workers
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years of previous customer service experience preferred
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills
- Some travel is required
- Can work in a fast pace work environment
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office products
CRST is an EOE. Candidates subject to successful completion of pre-employment background and drug testing.