Job Summary: The Lodging Specialist is responsible for greeting and assisting drivers staying in the training facility, and maintaining a clean, safe and professional facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the check-in and check-out process for drivers for the training facility. Oversee custodial staff during your shift. Responsible to maintain a clean, professional facility.
- Register drivers into the facility in a prompt and compliant manner ensuring that the facility is utilized in the most economically proficient manner possible.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness with the check-in process, system and written compliance procedures, ensuring that each driver is aware and signs for the rules and signs for their individual room supplies.
- Check the drivers out of the facility, processing each driver to ensure that the room and the appropriate room supplies are returned and accurately accounted and signed as returned at check out.
- Ensure that maintenance immediately communicates all bed availability and the security of the room when empty.
- Operate the commercial washer and dryer. Clean and fold laundry and sort, count and replace in containers for storage and reuse.
- Ensure the security of the building and report immediately any issue that is a breach of the rules and security policy. Know all emergency procedures and reporting procedures.
- Log and store all lost and found items.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to maximize on relationships
- Previous experience in a related field preferred
CRST is an EOE. Candidate subject to successful completion of pre-employment background and drug testing.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org