CRST International is seeking a detail oriented Document Control Specialist to be located at our office in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Job Summary: The Document Control Specialist is responsible daily for invoices which require special handling, proof of delivery requests, set up and maintenance of e-mailed invoices and other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Index in various driver document queues making sure deadlines are met for driver payroll and to keep the backlog in check.
- Prep and scan various documents for a variety of departments within CRST companies.
- Reach out to company personnel to obtain additional documents so that clear, legible copies of trip documents for loads may be billed without unnecessary delay.
- Maintain spreadsheet of any documents that have been held for better copies and send to A/R director, weekly.
- Index BESL documents using their system.
- Scan documents for STI into their system.
- Scan and index Insurance documents for accidents as required.
- Using Transflo bases, index documents according to criteria required for retrieval, by department, date, and type so they are correctly routed to individual departments via imaging system.
- Assist with other indexing as time permits or need is identified.
- Preparing and scanning documents for various departments and possibly for drivers coming into this terminal.
- Responding to POD line requests
- Must be able to meet deadlines and process above with minimal errors
- 6-12 months experience in a relevant field required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- AA degree or equivalent from a 2 year college or technical school preferred
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
CRST is an EOE. Successful candidate will be subject to a pre employment background check and drug screen.