Job Summary: The Driver Manager is responsible for managing the driver’s performance for maximum profitability while providing excellent customer service and driver satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and manage the driver’s time for efficiency, ensuring that customer expectations are met for pickup and delivery, DOT Hours of Service regulations are followed, and any delays are communicated to the customer.
- Coordinate relays, unit re-powers, and re-powering of equipment to meet the customer needs.
- Monitor and improve driver Qualcomm utilization, ensuring all macros are correct and sent as needed, including time off events, Hours of Service, and all driver/load movements are accurate within the system.
- Monitor, manage, and improve driver fuel efficiencies and compliance to fuel solutions.
- Ensure equipment is available for use at all times, moving equipment as needed for maintenance and advising maintenance of location and maintenance need.
- Ensure safety compliance at all times, providing driver training when needed, and participating in Safety Campaigns.
- Complete first report of incident for all incidents and accidents, and schedule driver to see safety upon return.
- Document driver disciplinary issues in Profile Screen and refer for discipline when appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- 1-2 years of previous experience in management or transportation preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required and a degree in a related field preferred
- Ability to coach and manage others
- Verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Ability to apply problem solving solutions to meet objectives
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
CRST is an EOE.Candidate subject to successful completion of pre-employment background and drug testing.
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org