CRST International, Inc.
Over the next five years, CRST International, Inc. will be implementing significant enterprise wide system and software upgrades. In support of this project, and of future needs, we are expanding our personnel and adding new positions within our Information Technology team, located in Cedar Rapids, IA. It is an exciting time to join an organization who is investing heavily into the future, come and be a part of something big!
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing and managing IT centric projects. Teamwork, communication, and organization are key skills to ensure success.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develops project scope, schedule and cost estimates, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. Manage project task dependencies
- Develops detailed project plan to track progress
- Manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed and in a timely manner
- Facilitate project meetings and manage relationships creating an open, transparent environment to optimize outcomes
- Perform risk management to insure project success
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Measure and reporting of benefit realization
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing IT projects and / Engineering projects
- 3-5 years of IT infrastructure experience; server, network,telephony, IT Operations, security
- Experience in mobility management; including but not limited to device roll out, MDM solutions, mobility policy and procedures.
- Critical/structured thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Proficient in the use of analytic tools such as data gathering and analysis, spreadsheets, flow-charting and process diagramming
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Active listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technology discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Trucking / transportation IT experience preferred
- Lean/Six Sigma , Agile/Scrum or PMP certifications a plus
- ITIL Certification a plus
CRST is an EOE. Successful candidate will be subject to a pre employment background check and drug screen.