To Maintain parts inventory at our shop in Chino, CA, monitor and manage pricing, and negotiate pricing, and negotiate pricing through the corporate Parts Manager. Conduct inventory counts and resolve inventory variances.
- Perform O/H inventory counts; analyze parts usage, min/max programs, shipping, receiving, and maintain strict cost control.
- Maintain the quantity, accuracy, and availability of all parts inventory related to the shop.
- Minimizes local purchases of normal inventory to "emergency only" by ensuring the right part is on the shelf for the maintenance associates.
- Audit shipment, invoices, purchase orders, and inventory distribution.
- Ensures the basics of "purchase, receive, inventory, issue, and return" are executed flawlessly in accordance with established guidelines as published by the CRST Parts Team.
- Ensures that all purchases and inventory decisions are in compliance with the established guidelines outlined in the CRST parts SOP. This includes ensuring that purchase orders are properly filled out and maintained to match the invoices provided by local vendors.
- Participate in conference calls and meetings with the entire parts team.
- Maintain cost control and expenses.
- Merchandise, organize, and maintain a parts room and perform other duties as assigned.
- Operate basic shop tools to include; welders, torches, impact wrenches, band saw, scaffolding, ladders, and other equipment as assigned.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field required
- High School Diploma or GED required and a degree in a related field preferred
- General mechanical skills are preferred
- Inventory management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations preferred
- Ability to keep inventory accurate and managing shrinkage
CRST is an EOE
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a Pre- Employment Background Check and Drug Screen.