|Employment duration:||Full time|
Gardner Trucking, Inc., is seeking a results driven, management professional to join their team as Site Supervisor located at their client facility in Tracy, CA.
Job Summary: The Site Supervisor is responsible for supervision of daily driver activities and assigned equipment as well as working directly with the customer. This includes dispatching freight, load building, customer service, counseling drivers on safety and policy issues, payroll and billing, safety management, and other related activities. Service reporting and Customer Service directly with the customer.
Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with the customer – Will work on site at the customer location
· Develop strategic plans to reduce customer’s overall transportation costs
· Cost management and P & L responsibilities
· Supervise Customer Service, Planning and Fleet Managers
· Driver Management - oversee the management and retention of over 200 company drivers to include good driver moral, high level of service to customers, safety and efficient and profitable utilization of equipment
· Build and maintain a strong staff - develop bench strength
· Work with KPI’s to provide operational visibility to the customer
· Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Equipment - scheduling of all maintenance and repairs of all company owned equipment
· Provide On-time service to customer
Experience, Qualifications, and Education:
Offers are contingent upon successful completion of a Pre Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
Gardner Trucking, Inc. is an EOE
To apply, please email: TMiller@CRST.com
Have you applied with us before?
If you've applied to other positions online with us before, we already have your information on file! Use your email address and password to update your existing profile and use it to apply to this job instantly.
|Back to Search Results