Director - Transportation & Distribution Center Operations
|Location:||Fort Wayne, IN|
|Employment duration:||Full time|
Role Summary: This roles is responsible for all aspects of CRST Specialized Transportation's agent/transportation network and distribution center operations. Key activities include leadership, KPI development and management, team coaching & development, solutions design, and service provider performance oversight.
- Provide leadership and direction to operations team.
- Increase efficiency & productivity of operation through process improvement and technology.
- Work collaboratively with sales resources to develop new solutions to profitably grow the business.
- Primary operational contact for customers.
- Develop and manage meaningful KPI's.
- Expand, strengthen, and help manage service provider network.
- Improve quality and consistency of operational performance.
5+ years of experience in a leadership role within the transportation industry, with preference given to those who have final mile background
4 year college degree in a related field
CRST is an EOE
To apply email EChase@crst.com
Have you applied with us before?
If you've applied to other positions online with us before, we already have your information on file! Use your email address and password to update your existing profile and use it to apply to this job instantly.
|Back to Search Results