The Software Developer is responsible for the development and support of systems and applications that support the CRST Specialized Transportation business.
- Analyze, design, code, test, and debug programs.
- Modify, expand and update applications.
- Write and update technical documentation.
- Communicate with the software development team, management and business stake holders to coordinate and document application development and testing.
- Provide after hours on call support for nights and weekends.
- Provide estimates for completion of software development projects.
- Monitor completion of development tasks to ensure that development projects are completed on time.
Experience, Education, Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- At least 2 years of software development experience with the following programming languages as applicable to software applications that they supported as a staff member of Software Development: XML, Java script, HTML/HTML5, SQL, SQL Server Integration Services (DTSX packages), JAVA, J2EE, Enterprise JAVA Beans, CSS, json,
- At least 2 years of experience with the following technologies and tools as applicable to the software applications that they supported as a staff member of Software Development: IIS, SQL Server Management Studio 2008, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, Glassfish, Apache Tomcat, Netbeans IDE or Eclipse IDE, SOAP/REST web services, CVS, SPRING Framework SoapUI, Gimp, Android Framework, and Xcode.
- BS in Computer Science or BS in Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
CRST is an EOE
Successful candidate will be subject to a pre employment background check and drug screen.
To apply, please email: TMiller@CRST.com