Have you always wanted to work for an organization that has been deeply committed to its consumers, customers and communities for over 100 years? If so, we are the place for you! It’s an exciting time to join our team. Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC) is the largest independent bottler in the US. We are passionate about the broad portfolio of beverages and services we offer. Our people, service, growth and pursuit of excellence, all inspire a purpose driven culture and career.
We’re looking for Recondition Technicians II to join our Equipment Services (EQS) Team!
What you should know about working as a Recondition Technician II
The Recondition Technician II enhance and maintain customer satisfaction by properly preparing all cold drink equipment for installation and setting up all dispensing equipment. Works with and assists all areas of Equipment Services to maintain a high level of customer service.
- Prepare equipment for installation following CCBCC set up procedures including:
- Inspection/setup of electrical system, lower cabinet, upper cabinet and inner door.
- Set timers, prices, installing locks, lock covers and asset # tags
- Troubleshoot equipment and replace/repair any and all parts necessary.
- Install all ancillary items such as Remote Desktop Protocol software, Wide Area Network/Local Area Network devices, and security locks, as needed.
- Ensure that the highest quality inspections are performed on all equipment.
- Prepare equipment to customer specifications and customizations of graphics, flavor and package configurations.
- Housekeeping, i.e., order replacement parts, is accountable for inventory security and accuracy, maintain a safe, clean and neat work areas.
- Service equipment to the standard set by the company and manufacturer.
- Keep skills updated to procedures and technology needed to complete tasks.
- Maintain compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and guidelines.
- Follow procedures for maintaining proper accountability of all parts and labor and capturing all data in a mobile data device.
- Capture all equipment attribute changes and updates SAP to ensure accurate inventory.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in various positions such as squatting, kneeling, bending, stooping and standing on concrete floor.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Basic level technical (electrical & troubleshooting) and mechanical skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Equipment Services experience
- Desired SAP knowledge/experience
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer