At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Status : Full Time
Position: Front Desk Receptionist
Department : St George Family Medicine
Location : St George
- Looking for someone who is a fast learner, someone who can multi task, is friendly and outgoing, and is able to interact with patients and staff in a professional and friendly manner.
- Must be punctual, be able to type at least 35-40 wpm with good computer experience, have excellent customer service and strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Good telephone etiquette required with an ability to acknowledge patients as they arrive.
- Provides prompt and friendly check in to all patients and customers
- Greets and directs pleasantly upon arrival and verifies appointment time
- Manages difficult or emotional patient situations in a professional manner
- Responds promptly and courteously to patients needs
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness when entering information in computer system
- Arrives patients by verifying the patients billing information and making sure it is up to date and accurate by making appropriate changes in the system as needed
- Registers new patients by obtaining all pertinent billing information
- Schedules appointments and enters date and time into computer
- Collects co-pays at the time of service, receives payment on accounts and reconciles daily cash reports
- Answers telephones promptly and courteously, transfer's calls tactfully and politely, and gives accurate and careful answers
- Takes complete and accurate messages
- Writes and/or types clearly using correct spelling and grammar
- Obtains signed forms from patients to protect clinic interests
- Adheres to all HIPAA rules and regulations
- Never accesses medical records inappropriately
- Attends meetings as required
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5, Rotating until 7:00 pm and rotating Saturdays 9-2