At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status : Full Time
Position: Revenue Cycle Operations Team Lead – Insurance (Accounts Receivable)
Department : Business Office
Location : Provo
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2 years Medical Billing Experience
- Critical thinking skills, problems solving skills, follow-through skills, and the ability to see “the big picture”
- Ability to think strategically to lead and direct members of the team toward reaching goals
- Excellent professional communication skills
- High level of comfort with computer software and learning new programs – Proficiency with MS Office is a must
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of clinic/business office policies and procedures
- 2 years supervisory experience in a medical business office setting
Description : The Rev Cycle Operations Team Lead position is responsible for managing the billing and collection of patient accounts. The position reports directly to the Revenue Cycle Operations Manager - Insurance. As stated in the Business Office Purpose Statement, this position requires a commitment “…to deliver superior billing, account collection, and problem resolution to the patients, physicians, and staff members that we serve.” The Rev Cycle Ops - Team Lead will directly contribute to reaching Business Office Goals.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leads team efforts through setting a good example, communicating clearly, and setting goals.
- Coordinates the orientation and training schedule for new employees while monitoring progress
- Assists in human resources related activities such as hiring, scheduling, and coaching
- Accurately prepares and submits Personnel Action forms to the appropriate representatives for processing
- Reviews and approves account adjustments submitted by team members
- Works patient accounts and coordinates backup coverage when employees are not present
- Prepares reports and presents data during monthly department Book of Business meetings
- Takes on special projects as needed/assigned Performance Measures:
- Demonstrate the Business Office Core Values of integrity, teamwork, dedication, quality, decision making, communication, and creative thinking (see performance review sheet for definitions) • Demonstrate the Revere Health Core Values of initiative, respect, competency, financial responsibility, accountability, quality improvement, cooperation, problem solving, decision making, planning & organizing, and communication.
- Oversee POD meetings on a monthly basis
- Complete quarterly audits for each member of the team per the Business Office guidelines
- 30 day & 90 day audits for new hires
- Complete employee annual reviews with Rev Cycle Ops Manager within two weeks of the employee’s anniversary date
- Meet with each team member regularly to give feedback on strengths, weaknesses, accomplishments, & areas of improvement
- Is responsible for the success of the team in reaching individual, team, and Business Office goals
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.