At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Come and join our Human Resources Team as a Payroll Administrator. This role provides a variety of routine and complex administrative, technical and professional work in analyzing and administering the various components of the payroll process, all while maintaining a very high degree of confidentiality.
Essential Job Functions
- Establishes and maintains professional and effective working relationships with physicians, employees, and external working entities.
- Responsible for the many aspects of the payroll process. This includes but not limited to the bi-weekly payroll, quarterly true-ups, ancillary payroll, value-based care payments and involuntary termination payrolls.
- Ensures the timely processes for direct deposits, payment of payroll taxes, HSA funding, 410(k) deferral funding, and all other funding that falls within the scope of payroll.
- Coordinates information with the CEO and the finance department as needed.
- Responds to questions regarding payroll issues and/or concerns.
- Executes wage withholding orders; i.e. child support, garnishments, etc.
- Calculates employee life and disability benefit premiums and enters and maintains information in Great Plains/HRIS
- Maintains physician’s disability insurance premium deductions in Great Plains/HRIS
- Maintains Bswift database with wage adjustments in a timely manner.
- Inputs new hire information in GP, adds to orientation schedule, sends out ticket to Help Desk.
- Confirms employee training requirements are met for increase eligibility.
- Upon employee termination enters information into GP and inactivates their payroll processes. Sends termination ticket to help desk.
- Updates and maintains employee records in payroll and HRIS systems.
- Reports all newly hired employees to the New Hire Reporting Center.
- Creates, updates and maintains employee records in Time Matrix Labor.
- Responds to verification of employment requests.
- Scans documents into employee personnel files.
- Back-up for many of the benefits administration.
- Adheres to clinic policies and guidelines.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma is required, BS/BA in related field preferred
- 2 years experience in processing payroll preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work under time constraints to meet deadlines and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to learn quickly