At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status: Full Time
Position: Posting Specialist
Department: Revenue Cycle
- High school graduate or GED completion
- Experience in office environment and/or related training is necessary for successful performance of duties.
- Understanding of basic accounting functions
- Proficiency in keyboarding and 10-key by touch
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge
- Demonstrated success in accuracy of work, orientation-to-detail, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to balance and prioritize multiple goals and tasks
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills with a proactive attitude
- Work well in a cohesive team-oriented environment
- Basic understanding of medical services and insurance services
- 1+ years working with debits and credits
- Download 835 files, and ensure all electronic remittance payments are posted and balanced 100% including posting any exceptions.
- Verify postings and balance all paper check or credit card batches.
- Transmitting daily/weekly batch reports to supervisor/finance office.
- Research and resolve unidentified cash and misdirected payments.
- Respond to payment questions from medical offices and patients promptly
- Research credit balances, and take appropriate action needed to resolve the credit balance
- Abide by rules and regulations set forth by government payers (Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare, etc.)
- Investigate and follow-through on refund requests sent by payers
- Enter appropriate transactions to reflect refunded balances, adjustments, and movement of payments
- Maintains quality results by following posting standards.
Notes: We would like to hire 2 people at this position.