At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status : Full Time
Position: Registered X-Ray Technologist
Department : Imaging
Location : St. George
- Must be a Registered X-ray Technologist or Licensed Practical Technologist.
- Able to demonstrate competency in all radiographic procedures and specialty views.
- Must have exceptional customer service, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and basic computer proficiency.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to work as a team as well as an individual.
- Perform all radiological exams during our daytime hours.
- Competent in radiological procedures and specialty views.
- Record patient health history and process all patient information properly.
- Checking patients in for exams
- Scheduling exams
- Confirming appointments
- Communicate results to ordering physicians
- Facilitates quality patient care
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming the purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
- Helps with office procedures, injections, etc., as requested.
- Reviews messages with physicians and responds as directed in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps exam rooms clean and patient ready.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Serves and protects the medical practice by adhering to clinic and professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.