Medical Collection Specialist - F/T
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Critical thinking skills, problem-solving skills, and follow-through skills
• Team player; ability to communicate excellent with others in written and verbal communications
• Experience in customer service and medical collections.
• Must have good communication and negotiation skills
• Must be professional and dependable
• Must demonstrate a positive attitude
• Keyboarding skills
• Basic understanding of medical services and insurance companies
Description : Review of Accounts to determine accuracy in billing of patient's claims
• Collection of patients past-due account balances
• Answering telephone calls, emails, etc. in response to questions from patients concerning their past due balances
• Must be able to perform multiple tasks, must have outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail and professional communication skills
• Document all activity accurately and immediately in the computer
• Abide strictly by HIPAA laws by maintaining confidentiality and only accessing information as needed for a job functions
• Contribute actively to the setting and achievement of personal and department goals
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Hours: Monday through Friday - 40 hrs a week
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results