Inbound Payment/Billing Specialist - F/T
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Qualifications: • High School Diploma or GED is required.
• Minimum of 2 years healthcare customer service or equivalent experience is preferred.
• Medical billing & insurance experience is highly desired.
• Command of the English language is required.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) is preferred; but, not required.
Skill Set: • High commitment to customer service.
• Sound judgement.
• Excellent conflict resolution skills.
• Solid problem solving skills.
• Critical thinking skills.
• Strong attention to detail & follow through.
Description : Summary: The Inbound Payment/Billing Specialist acts as the initial point of contact for all patient billing and payment related inquiries. The successful candidate will take current and past due payments from patients of Revere Health. Additionally, the specialist is expected to work in conjunction with the Patient Services desk team to ensure prompt and accurate resolution of billing related issues, to convey clear expectations & next steps for the patient as it relates to bringing their issue to full resolution by the desk team. The ideal candidate should possess a high commitment to customer service, sound judgement, and excellent conflict resolution skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: • Answer phones and follow corresponding protocols.
• Navigate and update patient charts on multiple electronic systems.
• Use phone functions properly including: transfers, holds, call backs, and unintentional disconnects.
• Meet and maintain department performance expectations.
• Adhere to a strict attendance policy.
• Become familiar with Revere Health as a whole and direct patients to various offices.
• Looking up, and processing patient’s payments.
• Provide first call resolution to inbound callers.
• Provide the patient services desk team with accurate information for escalated issues.
• Review patient’s financial situations and set up payment options based on clinic policies.
• Document all activity accurately in computer systems. • Other duties as assigned.
Hours: Shifts, Pay, & Benefits:
• Full Time (40 Hours per week). Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
• Pay: $12.75/hr (DOE) • Weekends & Major Holidays off. (Paid Holidays)
• 3 Weeks All-Purpose Leave earned per year (PTO)
• Generous 401K program (10% Employer Contribution—Some restrictions apply) • Culture of Caring & Engagement
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results