Medical Lab Scientist (MLS) or Medical Lab Technician (MLT) - F/T
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree or Associate Degree and Certification as a Medical Technologist, Clinical Laboratory Scientist or Medical Laboratory Technician from ASCP, NCA or equivalent.
• Performs all clinical testing competently.
• Organizes workload effectively and works quickly with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Has ability to exercise independent judgment, problem solve, troubleshoot analyzers, make decisions and use discretion in reporting/distributing results.
• Compliance with all quality assurance policies, CLIA and OSHA regulations and written protocols.
• Maintain equipment, instruments and supplies as needed.
Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8 hour Day shift position with varied start times from 06:30 to 11:00 am, with the availability to work additional hours as needed. Employee will be based out of the Provo campus, and in addition must be willing to be work in the American Fork and Salem locations.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results