At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status : Full Time
Position: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Department : Pleasant Grove OB/GYN
Location : Pleasant Grove
- Licensed Practice Nurse preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and work attitude toward physicians/providers, management, employees, patients, and visitors.
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks to be performed in an efficient manner.
- Skill in exercising initiative, judgement, problem-solving, and decision making.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to promote favorable facility image with physicians, patients and general public.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- LPN needed should exhibit expertise in OB/GYN and has the ability to guide patients through many changes in the delivery of healthcare.
- Can effectively manage Triage lists while providing quality patient care in a customer friendly environment.
- Will work closely with Physicians, Certified Nurse Mid-Wives, Nurse Practitioners, LPN/MA and other members of the health care team.
- Actively fosters a strong medical team environment.
- Will act as a nursing consultant for all patient care issues in the medical office setting.
- Provides direct patient care and will follow up on all medical situations.
- Triage patient/provider/facility phone calls, complete medication refills, preform various testing, give lab results, consults, reports and will provide medical records following HIPAA and confidentiality guidelines.
- Assess walk-in patients promptly. Will occasionally prepare patients for exams and treatment.
- Administer patient medications, including IV therapy.
- Perform NST and in-house surgical procedures as needed.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm