|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Qualifications: Must be ARRT certified in MRI. As an MRI Technologist, you are responsible for patient safety and the performance of high-quality MR studies. Competent in all MSK, CNS, breast, body MRI. Excellent customer service, work ethic, communication (written/verbal) and computer skills. Positive attitude and excellent customer service skills.
- Ensure the safety of patients, staff and visitors who come in contact with the powerful magnetic field of a MRI scanner.
- Explain procedures, answer patients' questions as fully as possible and provide emotional support.
- Position patients and coils on a table that slides inside the MRI scanner.
- Inject contrast media as required.
- Set appropriate technical parameters, operate MRI scanners and related equipment, and observe image data on computer monitors during scans.
- Recognize and respond to life-threatening situations.
- Assist in the education of other medical professionals.
- Routinely check scanners and related equipment.
- Follow all safety procedures for self, patients and machinery.
Hours: Weekdays, daytime and some evening hours.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results