Lead Systems Architect / Associate IT Services Manager
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Qualifications: Deep experience in the following:
• Project Management
• Office 365 / Azure
• DRaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
• Enterprise SAN solutions
• High-density data center architecture
• Data center facilities, low-voltage, and power distribution design and management
• Windows Server
• Active Directory
• MS SQL Server
• Systems Monitoring and Automation
• Data Center Networking
• Systems Security
• Disaster Recovery
• Technical Writing
• Advanced scripting (Powershell, bash, Python, or Perl)
Description : Design, build, and/or configure information systems, data & telecommunications networks, security, and cloud-based solutions that enable core clinic functions while assuring fault-tolerance, high-availability, and business continuity. Drive organizational commitment for all systems and software plans, evaluating and selecting appropriate technologies to deliver on those plans. Provide technical leadership across the organization from strategic decision making down to the project management level. Collaborate with decision makers and stakeholders to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions through all phases of the systems life-cycle. Define and implement policies, procedures, and best practices aligned with the organization’s mission, goals, and values.
• Define long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans to administer, maintain, and improve clinic systems.
• Provide IT architectural expertise, direction, and guidance to systems administrators, systems engineers, network engineers, systems analysts, security analysts, software developers, and field service personnel.
• Develop, document, and communicate technology adoption plans, including the performance of cost reduction analysis to achieve optimal return on investment.
• Lead research in emerging technologies in support of system development efforts.
• Recommend technologies that will increase cost-effectiveness, ensure extensibility, and maximize utility.
• Design, develop, and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
• Document existing infrastructure and product portfolios, making recommendations for improvement, consolidation, simplification, and sunsetting where appropriate.
• Review existing or new systems projects, procurement and outsourcing plans to ensure compliance with organizational standards.
• Manage vendor relationships. Negotiate subscriptions, service agreements, licensing, and contracts.
• Lead and conduct formal business requirements gathering sessions with owners, clinicians, administrators, department heads, managers, and staff to define requirements for complex systems.
• Develop and implement systems processes based on use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models.
• Develop and execute test plans to measure and report on performance, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, defined business requirements, and usability. Make recommendations for improvement thereto.
• Develop, document, communicate, and enforce corporate hardware, software, and process standards.
• Assist in the management of IT staffing, recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, and planning. Lead project teams and projects as needed.
• Serve as a member of the Change Control Committee (CCC), the IT Physician Committee, and other adhoc groups as needed.
• Be available to travel frequently, and to work late nights and weekends as needed.
• Extensive experience developing, communicating, and executing on strategic plans
• Hands-on experience in business requirements gathering and analysis
• Extensive experience in systems and network design
• Mastery of software evaluation principles and practices
• Strong knowledge of data privacy, applicable laws and regulations
• Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
• Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and complete tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Education or experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in a related field, with a minimum of 10-12 years of experience designing, building, and administering enterprise systems
• Advanced knowledge of Windows server platforms and Directory Services
• Advanced knowledge of virtualization technologies
• Advanced knowledge of enterprise storage concepts and solutions
• Advanced knowledge of data center networking concepts and technologies
• Working knowledge of information security principles and their application in an enterprise environment.
• Experience in a healthcare setting.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results