At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status : Full Time
Position: Payment Posting Specialist
Department : Finance
Location : Provo
- High school graduate or GED completion.
- Experience in office environment and/or related training is necessary for successful performance of duties.
- Understanding of basic accounting functions.
- Proven accurate data entry and 10-key by touch.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge.
- Detail-oriented with a priority of accuracy.
- Proven ability to balance and prioritize multiple goals and tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills with a proactive attitude.
- Work well in a cohesive team-oriented environment.
Description : Full-time position opening in busy central billing office. The successful candidate will be responsible for manual and/or 835 auto posting to accounts receivable in a multi-discipline setting for Revere Health. We are seeking a highly organized, motivated self-starter to join our team.
- Revere Health offers competitive salary, insurance benefits and 401K plan. Competitive salary with experience.
- Accurately download 835 files and manual check posting of Medical Billing Accounts Receivable.
- Ensure all electronic remittance payments are posted and balanced 100%.
- Post any manual payments that would not post electronically, ensuring allowances, adjustment and write-offs are posted correctly.
- Verify postings and balance batches.
- Transmitting daily/weekly batch reports to supervisor/finance office.
- Research and resolve unidentified cash and misdirected payments.
- Respond to payment questions from medical offices and patients promptly.
- Resolves discrepancies by examining and evaluating data.
- Communicate discrepancies in payments/balancing to managers.
- Post patient payments/co-pays/prepays accurately in patient ledger.
- Maintains quality results by following payment posting standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This is a full-time position.
- No weekends or holidays.